Associate diploma in Art education
Faculty: The Technical Community College
About the program: The program is designed to enhance the abilities of aspiring individuals, both young men and women, who are interested in becoming educators in the field of visual arts within educational institutions. It equips art educators with the skills needed to identify and nurture the artistic talents of children and adolescents, while also providing effective instructional methods for use in the classroom.
Type: Associate Diploma
High School branches that can be enrolled in the program: All branches
Minimum acceptance rate (high school GPA): 50 %
Number of hours: 73
Duration of study: Two years
Fields of work: Upon graduation, individuals can pursue careers as art education teachers in schools or within institutions dedicated to arts and crafts.
- Registration fees for the regular semester: 250 NIS
- Registration fee for the summer semester: 125 NIS
- Service fees for the regular semester: 140 NIS
- Service fees for the summer semester: 70 NIS
- Credit hour fee: 165 NIS
- One-time graduation fee: 110 NIS
The academic plan of the program: